The Pro Series 3 is the first of the devices after the Ex series which has a larger capacity liquid tank, it has a longer battery life and also is a larger device that is lightweight and has a portable design. What does it mean by 3in1? This means that this device can be used to vape e-liquid, wax and heat up dry herbs. For those who want to quit smoking and advance their device to the next step up from the Ex-series e-cigarette, this is a highly suitable device for them.
The PRO series 3 Kit contains:
- Vapour2 PRO Series 3 Vaporiser (choose from Black, Blue or Stainless Steel)
- Magnetic USB charging lead
- UK or EU wall adapter
- Magnetic E Liquid Cartridge (can be refilled up to 20 times).
When you unpack the vape, be cautious and do not pull the USB charger out of the packaging.
This will damage your USB charger. It’s recommended that you slide it out from the other side of the packaging. It’s really important that you read your instruction manual when you open up the packing. The fastest way to charge your device is to plug your USB into a wall charger plug rather than into a laptop or electric device.
If your V2 Pro is not holding charge start at the wall:
- Check that the wall adapter is working. You can use an iPhone plug as well.
- Make sure the magnetic USB charger is not faulty. When it is plugged in and fully functioning the tiny blue light on the magnetic section goes blue. It stays on the whole time it is plugged into a functioning wall plug. Please check this BEFORE you connect to the Vapouriser. You will not see this blue light if you have the V2 Pro connected.
- If the blue light on the USB charger does not come on and STAY on, it is the USB charger that is faulty and V2 will need to send you another one (bare in mind you will have to send the product back to them along with everything in the box – charger, cartridge, battery so that it can be tested.)
- If the blue light stays on connect the V2 Pro to the USB charger again.
- We recommend that you lock the device before charging. You do this by pressing the little button on the front 3 times.
- Around the base of the V2 Pro a red light will pulsate like a heartbeat monitor. If the red light is pulsing, that means that it is charging the charge.
- If the light around the base goes GREEN after a short period of time…leave it charging for a MINIMUM of 2 hours. An empty V2 battery Pro needs a minimum of 2 hours to be fully charged.
- If this does not resolve the problem then it is your Vapouriser that is faulty.
- Your V2 Pro Series 3 needs recharging when the white LED light at the bottom of the V2 begins a set of double blinks that dim off gradually.
- Make sure you change your liquid cartridge 15-20 refills. Overuse of the cartridge could damage yourV2 Pro Series 3.
- Also change your Loose Leaf Cartridge every 3 to 4 months but please consult the V2 website for the complete instructions.
The text above goes into the nitty gritty issues that people may rarely have with the products.